HOPE IS NOW


 
Rallying support for promising research
Give Hope to Shea

Dear Roberta,
I was diagnosed with lupus at the age of 19. On my 23rd birthday, I had a total hip replacement due to medication side effects. I’ve been told I have the muscles of an 80 year old.
Lupus is an attack against my body. Like millions of others, I fight lupus every day.
We need an arsenal of better, more effective treatments, so that everyone living with lupus can win this fight
That’s why I’m excited about the Lupus Foundation of America’s research efforts. As part of their work, they are funding research which uses adult stem cells to treat the most difficult cases of lupus.
Your gift will help fund this research that offers hope to people like me who live with the devastating physical and emotional effects of this cruel disease.

Help Now

And if you give by September 21, your gift will be matched. 

Please support this important research. People like me are depending on you.
Shea's Signature
Shea Evans
Lupus Advocate
We have the potential to transform lives

faster research smarter progress

Popular Posts